5 REASONS THIS IS THE NEW IT BAG
Obsessed with this bag!
I’ve always been a bag girl! I feel like bags transform any outfit! I’ve been wanting a new neutral bag aside from my typical black, nudes, and greys and love this Marine Senreve bag. It’s not a true navy but still works as a neutral with anything. I’m convinced this is the new it bag and wanted to share some of my favorite parts.
- Strap conversion: I’ve never found a multi-way bag that converts as easily as this one. It can transition from a backpack to crossbody to a satchel all without having to adjust any buckles or re-strapping anything. The handles and straps just swivel so it’s super easy to adjust for any occasion.
- Office appropriate: For all my bags, you think I would have a good one for the office that fits my laptop haha but for the most part I just have it in the front seat of my car or floating when I need to take it out and about. I can’t count the number of times it’s flown off my front seat because I don’t have a good bag for it. This bag has the perfect compartment for laptops and ipads and it has the softest microsuede interior for all the pockets – I’m obsessed.
- Mom Bag: What mom doesn’t need an oversized, hands-free bag to fit everything? It has tons of pockets and compartments so it will fit everything and I love that it can just as easily transition into a backpack or satchel for airport style or as a crossbody for date night.
- Pebbled Leather: When it comes to investment bags, I always go for pebbled leather – it’s a lot more durable and doesn’t show wear and tear or scratches as easily. This one has a really soft, pretty and high-quality pebbled leather and it’s made in Italy.
- Goes with everything: I love the chic, minimalist look of the bag – it has that classic, timeless look and the belt gives it a fresh and modern feel. It comes in multiple colors – also love love the white for summer and the Ice is such a pretty shade of grey!